Friday, April 29, 2011

Night Under The Stars
















































Prom is the event that unifies not only our close friends but this nation. Prom socially ties the bonds of our world and connects them with others across the vast and harrowing sea. Its that one event where everyone can look back and reminisce on volume's of fancy fabrics, pin tight curls, and polished pouts. Since the occasion is on every one's mind (mine included!) I thought I could create a list of my own personal prom favorites and share it with all of my GTF readers. With prom there's just so much to choose from and this post was initially bursting at the seam with ideas. At first, I struggled to narrow the dress count to a favorable amount and eventually came up with 12 dresses for the graduating class of 2012. I really wanted the dresses to be feminine yet fun and factual so I chose 12 dresses that vary heavily in cut,length, and pattern.My favorite is the long pastel pink ruffle gown. I love the flow of the skirt and having straps is perfect for dancing occasions. I hope you all enjoy yourselves on your night under the stars.


1. Aidan Maddox Pink Ruffle Dress 2.Carven Gray Zipper Front Dress 3.Betsey Johnson Black and White Cocktail Dress 4.Lanvin Gray Grecian Goddess Gown 5.Lela Rose Cream Corset Knee Length Dress 6.Marchesa Indigo and Diamond Embellished Gown 7.Oscar De La Renta Deep Blue Ruffle Flower Mini Dress 8.Rachel Gilbert Gray + Cream Sequin Embellished Gown

9.Victoria Beckham Grape Purple Sheen Mini Dress 10.Mark+James Gray Ruffle Skirt with Strapless Tube Top 11.Alberto Makali Green Strapless Garden Mini 12.Alessandra Rich Cream Sleeved and Belted Gown

No comments:

Post a Comment