Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Leather Fix








I mentioned in a previous post that leather is piping hot right now.In previous seasons leather was fixated on biker jackets and classic handbags but this spring the flashy fabric is used to create unusual pieces like pants and skirts. I used to think that Leather bottoms were tacky but lately the leather trend has me intertwined in between its buttery fringes. The Look evolved from The Row leather mini skirt and then I went ahead and added the black Stella McCartney blazer and T by Alexander Wang white tank to balance trendy with classic. Everything was starting to look really pressed and smooth so I incorporated some much needed texture with Topshop Sandblast Studs and Reed Krakoff Fire Engine Red Belted Clutch. The red clutch sparked the idea of another bold print so I sided with sky high Casadei leopard Sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment