Saturday, April 23, 2011

Floral Floor Dancing 50's













Yesterday a friend of mine questioned which decade I find most appealing. After a long and thought provoking pause I set my sails on the 50's. After all the rich fresh water pearls,full skirted dresses, and floral fabrics are enough to make any girl go gaga. I love how 50's portrayed women in America with a sense of poise and elegance. I wanted to mirror those timeless qualities in this backtracking look. I fell in love with this multi-color Erdem garden dress and immediately got the notion to use the floral piece for today's look book. Not only is it a breathtaking nod at spring but it's also the epitome of feminine sophistication. To keep all the focus on this beautiful dress, I opted for Classic Red Jimmy Choo Pumps, Ivanka Trump Fine Jewelry Collection Diamond Earrings, and a Coral Solid Print Lanvin Clutch with a Pearl and Diamond Clasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment