Sunday, April 17, 2011

He's A Beautiful She






Menswear isn't going anywhere this season and I admit I am smirking uncontrollably at this notion. Before I mostly saw the masculine touch in blazers and crew neck tee's but the trend has traveled south to shoe's.With the idea still fresh I found a pair of gray masculine heels (I Never thought that was possible!) and had the niggling urge of pulling a look together and posting it for everyone to see.The outfit evolved from the shoe's so the color pallet is filled with gentle grays,blues,and creams.It's important that the outfit doesn't turn butch so I added a few subtle feminine touches like bows and sparkles. I really loved how this outfit included several trends(jean T's,prints,menswear,etc) and was still boyishly balanced.

1.OPI Silver Sparkle Nail Polish 2.White House Black Market Silver Drop Earrings 3.Reed Krakoff Gray Lace Less Oxford Heels 4.Miu Miu Small Cream Handbag 5.Tory Burch Dark Wall Paper Print Shorts 6.Sass & Bide Denim Button Up

No comments:

Post a Comment