Sunday, March 13, 2011

White Hot Leather























The Recent Barbara Bui Fall 2011 Ready-To-Wear Collection was perfection. I loved that it had all of my fashion musts like the colors black and gold, fur, and a sleek side part. As I mentioned before white pants are appearing more and more in the glossies,on the pavement, and in runways which is evident in many of Barbara Bui's looks. It's taking me some time to adjust to the new denim white pant craze but I have gladly become familiarized with the white leather pants. White leather is definitely a positive alternate to the basic white denim jeans. Bui's leather white,black, and metallic pants loosely hug the body in all of the right place. They don't bunch up and give the illusion that the body is bigger that reality which is a good quality for any pants let alone white one's . Aside from the pants my favorite pieces are the black loose fitting sequin dress and the olive cargo jacket with a low fur trim at the bottom. My favorite look,however, would have to be the Metallic pants with the fur jacket and pale green button up that model Maud Welzen is wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment