Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bargain Mount Luxury Peak




















Rule #1 Never buy something because its cheap/inexpensive. (Avoiding this rule will only result you in a pickled dilemma). Learn from my example of when I swiftly purchased the pearl pink lacquered hoop earrings from forever 21 after noticing that they were only $1.50. I figured they were so cheap I would never regret buying them. But when two days became twenty days and I still had not worn ,let alone be bothered, with them at all I started having regretful second thoughts on my once blissful cheap tagged item.So today, as you may have noticed the first thing to start the look were the hoops. With the help of several other accessories and a few higher priced items I created an outfit that I absolutely love. In a way the outfit reminds me of a bare organic-esque girl in the casual spring time who's naturally smart enough to handle any challenge hmmm I have an idea who that girl might be already.........
1.Forever 21 Hoops
2.Anthropology Lip Balm and Megan Miller Nail Polish (Its Environmentally friendly!)
3.Wool and the Gang Scarf
4.Chloe Blazer
5.Vintage Retrosun Glasses
6.Topshop white multi-colored floral dress
7.Valentino Pumps w/bow

No comments:

Post a Comment