Saturday, March 19, 2011

Celeb-Inspired







I have always desired for my blog to have an interesting sense of variety and stray from being the usual run of the mill so I decided it was time for a makeover. I have so many new additions to the blog but my first add-on happens to be dressing celebrity and socialite on line. With every perspective person of my choice and perhaps of yours I will put together a look that is their dead-on style. Think of me as your new online celebrity stylist and guide to clothing that you may like because of seeing stars in these designs. Now that you have all the details, My first pick is Victoria Beckham aka Posh Spice.Beckhams style is very polished and more than often includes mini's, cigarette pants, oversized sunglasses and sky high stiletto's. So the look that I have chosen for her is categorically correct and reflects the singer quite nicely.
1.Photo courtesy of style.com/Victoria Beckham at Marc Jacobs After Party
2.Ivanka Trump Fine Collection
3.Christian Louboutin Nude Sandal
4.Marc Jacobs Full Skirt Cocktail Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment