Wednesday, February 9, 2011

White Magnolia Tree


















Magnolia Trees are something I rarely saw as a child growing up in Northern California. When given the chance to pass by them I love to devour their sweet fragrant smell and enjoy the way that their Magnolia petals curl up on the outer edges. I think their white flowers add a warm touch to nature in spring.Although I am not sure if the flowers in this dress are indeed Magnolia's, I found the hues in this dress to be quite pleasant to the eye as well.Since the hem on this dress falls around the lower thigh, this outfit would make for great business attire at the office.
1. J-Crew Pearl Necklace and Earrings
2. Jil Sander Over Sized Handbag
3. White Christian Louboutin Sandals
4. Floral White Erdem Dress



No comments:

Post a Comment