Saturday, February 5, 2011

Time is Ticking with Floral Stiching









Time doesn't always agree with us and some days we leave the house in a rush but that in no ways grants us the right to leave looking less than stellar. I picked this causal outfit in record speed today and it still looks has that classic-girly feel. I think the stitching in the cream Anthropology (I just cant get enough of that place!) sweater is remarkable and really enhances the beauty of it. Since it was such an embracing and powerful piece I paired it with A&F dark wash denim shorts, Jeffrey Campbell neutral heels,Ralph Lauren pearl studded earrings,and a Forever 21 salmon colored camisole. Not only was this outfit easy to put together but it was also one of my lower priced looks too.It just goes to show that time and money are never an obstacle!


No comments:

Post a Comment